Fired Up For 2015?
Winding down 2014 and looking ahead into 2015, there’s lots to be excited about here at CultureSpots. If you can manage a quiet moment of reflection during what can be a chaotic time of year, I’m sure you can find much to be excited about in your world too. For a glimpse into what’s got us so fired up, here are a few forthcoming highlights:
- Jan/Feb 2015 – We’ll kick the new year off with a series of project-planning meetings, workshops and other activities with the wonderful folks at the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, and STAMP (Students at Museums in Philly) Teen Council. This is going to be an extraordinarily fun and fulfilling collaboration as we work together to produce a comprehensive collection of mobile audio tours tailored specifically to engage thousands of teens who are using the STAMP Pass to visit (for FREE!) 15+/- of Philly’s most highly-esteemed museum, arts and cultural destinations. http://phillystamppass.org/about/our-partners/
- Feb 15-17 – We’re proud to be sponsoring, and attending for the second year in a row, the Annual Small Museum Association Conference at the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel, in Ocean City, MD. We boosted our sponsorship level this year, and so we’ll have the honor and privilege of welcoming attendees with a few words at the wine and cheese reception and will then be on-hand throughout the conference with a prime-positioned table inside the Resource Hall for anyone who’d like to stop by and learn more. http://www.smallmuseum.org/Conference
- April 12-14 – Though we don’t yet have specific plans for the PA Museums Annual Conference in Harrisburg, PA, we do know that we’ll be there. With close family nearby, this will be an especially fun year for us to be attending this conference. http://www.pamuseums.org/programs-services/
- April 24-26 – Last year’s Association of Academic Museums & Galleries Annual Conference was on the West Coast, and though we were a sponsor, we held off on attending until this year, when it will be in Atlanta, GA. Having upped our sponsorship level by an order of magnitude as this year’s Conference Luncheon sponsor, we’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to share a few words with all the attendees during lunch, and will be on-hand throughout the conference with materials and opportunities for further conversation and demonstrations. http://www.aamg-us.org/learn-with-us/
- All 2015 – Mini Road Trips throughout the year – possibly even cross country? If you’d like to arrange an in-person demonstration, training, meeting, conversation, etc., we’d love to find a way to make it happen regardless of where you are. We LOVE TO TRAVEL!!! So, if we can make the numbers and logistics work, and maybe even get some help from you with personal introductions to some other nearby potential CultureSpots implementation opportunities, we’ll likely be able to figure something out. There’s nothing like meeting in-person and really getting into the nitty gritty of what your needs and opportunities are, and how CultureSpots can help!
Hope to see you in the new year!
Thank you, be well, and enjoy,
Founder, President/CEO of CultureSpots