In Their Own Words
What our clients are saying about CultureSpots
Are you an Academic Museum or Gallery?
4+ REASONS WHY CULTURESPOTS IS PERFECT FOR YOU.
from the blog
Hello CultureSpots family! If you’re still doubting that QR codes are not only here to stay, but gaining serious momentum, […]Read More ›
Hello CultureSpots family! Today we’re announcing an exciting new capability that lets your visitors access and enjoy your audio tours […]Read More ›
Mobile Audio Tours for Every Museum and Gallery
- Do we have more to say than we could ever put on a wall label or in a brochure?
- Are we offering meaningful, memorable multi-sensory experiences to our visitors?
- Are we leveraging our visitors’ own personal technology devices to enhance their visit?
- Do our visitors spend more time reading wall labels, brochures and signs than experiencing our space, exhibits and object collections?
- Are we doing enough for people who don’t speak English as their primary language?
- How Accessible is our visitor experience for the blind, visually impaired and homebound?
- Can our visitors easily connect and engage with us during and after their visit?
- If we had professional help, a quality solution and no budget concerns, would we want to provide our visitors with mobile audio tours?
With CultureSpots, you can! You can delight your visitors, and provide them with a fascinating experience that will keep them coming back for more and telling their friends and family all about it. With our highly affordable software subscription plans, there’s no reason to delay. Get started with CultureSpots today!
Cliff Stevens (Founder, President/CEO)
Veruschka Stevens (Chief Marketing Officer)
Veruschka's eye for design, digital marketing and online communications expertise plays a key role in positioning CultureSpots for continuing growth, community building and client success.
Chris Tonkinson (Chief Technology Officer)
Chris Tonkinson is an entrepreneur and technologist with over a decade of success in application development, project management, and cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Neville Vakharia (Advisor, Collaborator)
Professor Neville Vakharia and many other faculty, staff and students at Drexel University have been active and ongoing collaborators.
press and media
NJ.comMay 22, 2015 at 8:02 AM EDT / (click here for the full story)
"Working with Cliff at CultureSpots gave me so much confidence," Sharon said. "Before STAMP, I didn't feel like I was outspoken, but this has brought me out of my shell."
Philadelphia Business JournalSep 25, 2014, 1:15pm EDT / (click here for the full story)
"Local entrepreneur teams up with Drexel to launch mobile audio tour app for museums"
Drexel NOWSeptember 23, 2014 / (click here for the full story)
"Drexel Helps Launch New Tool that Creates Free Audio Tours for Museums"
Flying KiteTUESDAY, OCTOBER 07, 2014 / (click here for the full story)
"tech entrepreneur teams with drexel to launch a mobile audio tour experience for museums"
Philly Daily NewsFriday, October 24, 2014, 12:16 AM / (click here for the full story)
"Now smaller museums and galleries can enlighten guests with CultureSpots"
AAM - Museum MagazineFebruary 2015 / (click here for the full story)
VIDEO: The Visitor's Experience
A Quick Introduction to Mobile Audio Tours on CultureSpots
Visit our YouTube Channel for more: http://youtube.com/culturespots